Monday, May 7, 2012

San Diego or Bust: my bike is on its way!!

On Thursday of this week I am hopping a plane to San Diego (with my wife of course) to race at ITU San Diego. The main reason I was able to afford this race was that DC Tri Club is shipping our bikes for free with the awesome service detailed on this blog:

San Diego or Bust: “We Couldn’t Go if it Weren’t for this Service”: Welcome everyone! The San Diego or Bust drive across America has officially begun. Here’s what has happened thus far: 53 Washington...

See that picture of all the bikes in bubble wrap inside that huge truck? My baby is in there somewhere!!!! Ack!

Today is my rest day and the taper week has begun. I am feeling a bit under the weather so I hope I can fight off whatever bug I may have gotten before the weekend! I'm sleeping and drinking lots of fluids, don't worry. :)

Anyway, check out the blog and follow my bike across the country! Also, I will soon have athlete tracker information, which will mean you can actually track my progress during the race online or on your phone. Ooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment