Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Still Mentally Recovering...


Things are still a bit nuts, but I'll have more time on Friday. Had a good swim on Tuesday, with some serious speed work. I actually went so hard I thought I might get sick at one point...

I'm still careful about running, and my hip is still not 100%, but I ran this morning. I hate running in the am, and the heat was incredible. I hope that those were the reasons why the hills were so hard, not because I am totally out of shape for running. I am still really worried about the distance at the race.

I would love to have a race this season where my goal at a race is to PR, rather than to survive with my current injury...

But in other news, check out this awesome pic from the shop! Taking my bike out for a group ride tomorrow afternoon, can't wait! More on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment