So here is the recipe that I've been meaning to put up for about two weeks now. It is adapted from one I found on epicurious.com. My version is for fewer people (its about two servings) and takes less prep work (I don't tell you to char the peppers first, like they do).
Again, when making salmon I urge that you find a sustainable fish! Sockeye salmon wild caught from Alaska are the best choice!
Baked Sockeye Salmon with Bell Peppers and Capers
- 1 red bell pepper and 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 or 1.5 pounds wild salmon, preferably cut as a long fillet, not steaks
- 1.5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed in cold water (cut up if too large)
- 2 whole peeled garlic cloves
- Black pepper