Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Workout Playlist: 5 songs of the week!

Hello there! First of all, I have an announcement to make. Today I officially signed up for my half in September. It's not part of the M-dot 70.3 series (read: MUCH CHEAPER!) but the distances are the same, and so is the butt kicking. yay!

Alright, other training news out of the way, I snuck a liiitttle bit of running into my workout today, just to test it out. My hip didn't bother me at all while I was running, but there were some twinges on the elliptical. Strange but true. It may be time to taper off that darned contraption. Thank goodness! Now the balancing act really starts, because if it begins to hurt on the elliptical, I have to stop doing that, but I don't wanna increase the running too quickly...AHHH! This stuff makes my head hurt. But I'll probably be thinking about it constantly for the rest of the evening anyway... Can't I just be well?

But on to happier things, let's talk music! If you didn't get your free music downloads last week, you should go do it today!
www.emusic.com/runnertunes

Also, check out my post about BPMs and other great websites, if you missed it:
chilly ride and RUNNING TUNES!

Now for my recommendations! Cracking into my iPod this week, I have 5 tunes for you, some of them new, some a bit older, all awesome.

Animal - Neon Trees --> HEAR IT!
My Best Theory - Jimmy Eat World --> HEAR IT!
Price Tag - Jessie J ft. B.o.B. --> HEAR IT!
F**kin' Perfect - P!NK --> HEAR IT!
I Don't Wanna Dance - Hey Monday --> HEAR IT!

Tomorrow I swim! Yay! Hopefully it will be nice out again and I'll use the outdoor pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment